Skip to main content

ONCE BROKEN



My disobedience wounded Him
My wickedness bruised Him
By my hate I grieved Him
His saving hands I nailed
Yet unrelenting His love became 

When I strayed
In my place my saviour stayed
On Him the punishment laid
Lamb led to the slaughter
Dumb to His shearers blade
For all world's injustice sake
The blessed Lamb neither spake

God's holy wrath descending
God's holy Son ascending
Embracing
He arose for my defending

So loved He us so
The trials of His own soul
Colliding with God's judgement whole
Justice served and satisfied
O I know
Whiter I became than snow

For great wrath
Was crushed by great love
For Great death
Was displaced by life greater

O the price
That redemption of my soul
Of stripes, blood and death
I the lost, sought and returned home
At last the family of God
Once broken now made whole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STORY: A DIARY OF TWO STRANGERS CHAPTER 2

... I turned my back on her exiting the scene, she had first grabbed at her chest, seeming to rip out her heart but grabbed her stomach rather, as if to bring a child out of it, like an evidence to refute my last words. She went down on the floor with a howling cry. I could care less if she wept... I banged the door so loud, the neighbours should have jumped out of bed… but they didn’t ... T hinking about it in this lonely park, I resented this night, “why did I have to come home tonight?” I said out loud.

VACANCY: YOUR MARRIAGE NEEDS YOU

 It is when a man understands submission that the little moments of quietness, the uneasy moments of saying, “I am sorry” and the walking away from a nagging wife saves his marriage. “Do not try to dictate to me! You are always trying to teach me what to do” the 73 year old man barked at his wife, before me and few others. The woman went quiet all through that night. As that scene played over and again in my heart I observe that we cannot attain to a place in marriage where submission fades. In marriages where submission is shown the front door, the bags of one of the couple would soon follow. Where submission is denied access to thrive, the man tends towards autocracy and the woman becomes manipulative and rebellious. Heated arguments, battery, excessive anger, unforgiveness and ultimately divorce; implies both partners are not submitting to one another. I am not blind to certain people and cultures that have great exaggeration and misconception of submission and its applicati

MYTH OR TRUTH: ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED PART II

WHAT THE APOSTLES TAUGHT Grace is Christ's finished work... until ourselves become the finished work... In part II we shall wholly consider what the apostles taught the early church, by the careful layout of their warnings. But before we do, I want you to keep in your heart the thought that warnings becomes a necessity where hazard is a reality. Let's begin from Hebrews.