Skip to main content

EYE JOURNEY



O eyes lost in thoughts
You see drops of images within my pounding heart
Your black misty balls are shiny dark pearls
Your trickling sea water scar my cheeks.

I see nothing save within
I travel distance across your universe
I soar across the galaxies of decisions
Am a detective who trails the guns and powder.

O eyes listen up!
Do my good outweigh the wrongs?
Down the valley of missed turns and indecisions
You are a probing judge
Where did i get it wrong?
O eyes lost is thoughts
Plain or blur what do you see?

Binding decisions have binding costs

The sour grape of what You've done
Endless guesses of what could have been
Tick tock tick tock
My crystal balls mirror your soul.
Credit:


Image source: www.pinterest.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNPOUR

Joshua meador rainy windy day Shivering branches scares fleeing birds Waving clothes seeks The cozy corner of a wardrobe Palm trees block against the wind The sky pulls a curtain of blackness Fleeing kids, jumping Josh jams James Litters of rubbish terrified by drops Groaning doors and clapping windows Closing doors closes stalls Noisy roofs and flowing streams Across the street we see a wetting floor Speaking sky yells out thunder Fright and comfort Cool and noise Just another wet day on a suppose Sunday Paul Aremooluwa Copyright Content       2016 Next Poem

What Went Wrong? Part I

Today Believers are the least content with their lives. We want to own and drive Cars (plural) and build mansions by the waterside. This seduction of our souls is a result of the kind of teachings that flow from the pulpits. As the Church is painted before us in the epistles, I say to you, All Christians will not be rich (in material possessions) and all Christians will not be poor.

LONELY HOBBIES

Within dark, loneliness My company the wind Every glass painted, Images of him Every mirror tainted, Reflections his Walls Echoes chants humming silence Hide and seek He is my thoughts Shattered, Glass and crash His picture frame Ordered, By shaky hands Dark sky draws near The moon reminds He isn't here I grow teary eyes They pick above Shinny tiny gems In shadowy nights I stab the sand with finger and hearts I sprawl on tiles Memories linger From his clothes Arise his haunting smell The spell of him Enchanting I Till I knot his ties Cherishing the hands That knot them once The bathroom wall Reminds, Sparkling his smile I watched him go So went my smile Till he's home These hobbies will I For what is love With little or no despair. Photo credit Image 1: John Foxx Image 2: empowermagazine.com  Next Poem